The Falling Walls Lab gives young researchers and entrepreneurs a stage to share their innovative ideas or projects in front of their peers and a distinguished jury. Local Labs take place globally throughout the year, and each local winner qualifies for competition in the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin and for participation in the Falling Walls Conference on November 8 and 9, respectively. Annually, the Lab precedes the Falling Walls Conference at which 20 world-class scientists from across the globe present their current breakthrough research to answer the question “Which walls are the next to fall?” on the day of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
The Falling Walls Lab New York will take place on May 2, 2019 at the Leslie eLab in New York City. Applications from all disciplines can be submitted before March 31, 2019 via falling-walls.com/lab/apply.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Outstanding talents, innovators, high potentials.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years.
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years.
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years.
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply.